When buying a used car how do I determine if the mileage is too high?

Asked by Jul 17, 2014 at 01:54 AM

I want to purchase a used car. How can I tell if the mileage is too high or not. I see cars
that are over 100,000 miles and they are supposedly good deals.

20

Ask the dealer if you can take it to your personal mechanic to get their opinion on the vehicle. If the dealer is not comfortable with permitting this it is a bad sign about their confidence in the vehicle.

Ronny, Finance Manager - www.prestigeautosalespa.com If you are trying to find the retail price for a used vehicle the value can be estimated at 12000 per year multiplied by each year will leave the actual Retail Blue Book Sales Price. In it all 100,000 miles for a used vehicle can be considered the norm, not saying you must do your research and take someone who knows the related mechanic end.

55

34000 or 98000 miles is good