I found a 2003 matrix 4d xr wagon for $2995 on your site with a big ? listed as "almost too good to be true good". Never ran into this before. Suggestions as to how to proceed, if at all. Thanks

Asked by Jan 23, 2014 at 05:16 AM

It's at Fairdale Motors.What do I do?

264,435

Send the dealer a message to get more details. Do some research if they are a reputable dealer and they get good reviews. Once the dealer response and you test drive it, have the car inspected by a mechanic before purchase.

3,165

Well as a dealer I get them at auction for 4K with 71k miles, and about 3.5k for one with 115k miles. So you do the math. I would recommend paying a mechanic $80 to inspect it. **YOU DON'T WANT THAT TRANSMISSION FAILING***then your loosing big.

Do they have a history of transmission failure?