I have a 1999 Toyota corolla when i start The car And It Runs makes this annoying noise Why Is this ??? I was told ITS my motor mouse could be messed up And ITS different parts Whats this ???

Asked by Sep 17, 2013 at 12:05 AM

What is a motor mouse? Motor mounts you mean? Please describe the noise in as much detail as possible I have studied Corollas in detail, read dry technical manuals on them, the Corolla is my specialty. But never heard of a motor mouse.

I do apologize yes I mean motor mounts. Yes so my car makes noise like a diesel truck when I drive it , runs good just makes a roooom noise just loud and annoying. I was informed it could be my motor mount then in which I have no idea Wat it is.