This site would be Great if Sellers had to put Mileage in, most of them Don't and it is like pulling Teeth to get information like that from them.

Asked by Sep 02, 2013 at 06:23 PM

All adds - SELLERS should be Mandated to put Mileage in.

Yahoo motors always does...surprised we don't...perhaps we do, just aren't hip to where they are placing this information...Yahoo puts it right up front in the description...perhaps we do to~

Best Answer

...is as important as the price~!

24,115

Are you looking for a Used Car, lizardguy? I actually haven't had any problems with Dealers NOT disclosing the mileage. When I do a Used Car Search from the "button" in the blue bar up top..and then search for make, model , year, zip code and radius...with just a very few exceptions, it shows the mileage of 99% of the cars. If you tell me what you're looking for and your zip, I can tell you (and show you) what I see.

Well I’m not sure what cars you are looking for or if you’re a Dealer that just doesn't want to post mileage ? I have been looking for a Magnum for sometime with low mileage - I just looked again within 200 miles of my Zip Code - all Dealers 20 of them stat either 0 (Zero) miles or N/A - this a waste of time - I wish they were Honest and up front. This is why to make this site top notch - Postings should only have Mileage mandated and software postings should not be allowed to post !! Postings should only have Mileage – like may other Car web sites !!

judge_roy answered 3 days ago Yahoo motors always does...surprised we don't...perhaps we do, just aren't hip to where they are placing this information...Yahoo puts it right up front in the description...perhaps we do to Lizardguy I will have to check - Yahoo Motors out, this sods good that they always post, I do like the constant updates fro Cargurus though – I like everything about the site except that Mileage isn’t mandated (this is not the most important trait but sally becomes one of the deciding factor.