Supercharging a 6.2 Camaro.

Asked by Nov 01, 2012 at 05:40 PM

I want the biggest HP for the buck, but dependable.What camaro is the best for bolting on a supercharger? Can I start with a 426HP? Please elaborate with prospective HP and what model to target. I understand compression ratio may be the only difference in the 6.2 motor. Please educate me. This will be a $ 60,000 investment I anticipate.

7,325

if youre going for a drag car get the auto but if not id go manual. its personal preference. with the auto you will need to do a stall. either ss model is fine. as far as the supercahrger goes i would put a magnuson supercharger on if you want it to be reliable. if you want the most power id pur a procharger on it (for superchargers). look into a twin turbo system if you really want to hit a high hp mark. contact hendrix engineering. great company great customer service.