Does anyone ever think will see a manufature make a small pick-up truck like in the early 1970's ?

15

Asked by Jan 08, 2010 at 02:28 PM

85

If you mean like a Chevy El Camino... Well, no. But there are several smaller versions pickup's, although with no 4WD or anything like that, just the pickup body. Examples are the Ford Courier, Fiat Strada, Chevrolet Montana, Volkswagen Saveiro, and even the Dacia Logan Pickup. However, I think none of these models is available in the U.S.

dont forget the chevy luv

85

Thanks for reminding me of it! But I wasn't considering the Luv small, since all the ones I mentioned are much smaller than it. However the meaning of a "small" car seems to vary from place to place :)

true, one little truck i havent seen in a long time is the d-50.