Does anyone know of a Dodge Colt Car Club(esp. the early years 1970's)?

65

Asked by Feb 13, 2007 at 11:09 PM about the 1974 Dodge Colt

I am looking for a Dodge Colt (and all of its foreign couterparts) Car Club in the US?

16,555

Hello, As an avid Patriots fan, I sorely resent being sent looking for a Colt club! Man! Did I ever find a lot of new Indy Colts fan clubs... =D Anyway, here are a couple of Yahoo groups for Dodge Colts: http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/colt/ and http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/dodgecoltownersclub/. These should be a great place to start. Go Pats! SuperBowl XLII, here we come! CarGrrl

Best Answer
65

Hey, thanks...quick response also. kd.

10

I have a 1977 Dodge Colt that I want to sell. I live in Storm Lake, Iowa. My phone number is 712-732-2840. It is Metallic lime green. Under 70,000 miles. Great Condition!!

Hi Did you mange to make contact with a Dodge Colt Club in the US? Was it useful? Thanks, Kogan