How many points possible in the Car IQ game??

655

Asked by Oct 05, 2009 at 02:04 PM

I just want someone to list the levels and the points to beat that level PLEASE.  For instance, I'm at 507 points right now ("CARBORG") and it says the next level is "AUTO GOD" but how many points to get to "AUTO GOD"?  And then how many points to beat the "AUTO GOD" level?  Thanks!

15

Do you continue playing at this time?

655

Well, I haven't played in a LONG time now. I'm at 552 and I'm sort of tired of it. I mean it gets SO frustrating trying to guess the year of a car that was identical for 5 years...especially when there are modifications done to the car so you can't even use clues like the wheels, etc. I don't know if I'll come back to it or not.

5

I'm at 564 and the "gas gauge" is at 1/8 between "E" and "F". Extrapolating, I guess that the "AUTO GOD" level is reached with about 1000 points.