New Car IQ Game

255

Asked by Jul 22, 2008 at 04:43 PM

Today we made some major upgrades to the Car IQ game. Let us know what you think!

What do you like about the improvements?
What don't you like?
What further improvements would you like to see?

We want to hear from you!

It sucks, I lost all my points.

255

Matt, If you click on the "Infinite Quiz" tab you will see your points are still there. The new quiz is just a new way to play the game.

It would be great if you could chose to have european questions instead of the majority being USA cars.

235

The new quiz is actually fairly balanced among Asian, European, and US cars. Behind the scenes they are pooled, so if you are finding you are getting a lot of US cars, it is only because that is the current pool you are in based on your current Car IQ score. If it makes you feel any better, I'm totally stuck in a European car pool right now which is my weakest area :)