Car IQ Game

5

Asked by Aug 21, 2008 at 09:36 AM

Is it correct that if a car was built in 1995 you have to answer 1996 coz americans are used to name it a year in advance?

it sucks, coz F50 was a 1995 Car and that's what i answered...

40,245

No.

5

well then the F50 is false... its a 1995 (ferrari 50years) car... and not 1996... well it was also built in 1996, but theres no visual difference between them all... anyway there are many other faults in the game concerning the years... it should be cut off and replaced by another question... Decade or so... coz im stuck @ 166 IQ... when im lucky i get more but sooner or later i will again be fooled by some rubbish-like year of production...