CAR IQ: Game is stuck

55

Asked by Nov 19, 2009 at 11:51 AM

I got to a question where the game refuses to go any further, any answer I put it wont say wrong or right it will just sit there forever....anyway to skip it or do something so i can go on with the game?

225

The Facebook platform is experiencing some issues: http://bugs.developers.facebook.com/show_bug.cgi?id=7144 The latest update from a Facebook developer was "The fix is rolling. I'll keep you posted." So hopefully things should straighten out shortly. Thanks for your patience.

5

This has been going on for a long time. I have tried to ask what was going on but I haven't gotten a reply to it.

225

Are you still stuck? As far as I know there are no current facebook platform issues...