New car IQ

5

Asked by Aug 23, 2008 at 08:26 PM

why so many benz's BMW's and Audi's?

13,515

I think people believe that they are somehow a better vehicle than a Nissan, Toyota or Honda. I know several people that have an MB and they all got rid of them around 100k since they started falling apart. Just remember, the "baby-boomer generation" is winding down and they probably have alot of disposable income.

4,415

funny thing is that I got my 2000 Chevrolet Malibu LS at 88,157 miles on it on May 2004, commercial leased before I had it. The car is close to 174,800 miles and still going. Not without problem unfortunately, but not bad enough to get rid of it.