car IQ

Asked by Aug 22, 2008 at 12:14 AM

question about this car IQ, Why does the score go down 3 levels if you miss a year on the tough part 150plus, i like the game, but its pissing me off.

43,945

As the questions get more difficult it becomes more important to get them right. Like Jeopardy.

235

It should only go down 3 if you miss the maker, 2 if you miss the model, and 1 if you miss the year. So as you have a higher car iq, the penalty for missing the easier parts of the car identification increases.

dont you find that 150 and below is relatively the same in difficulty, above 150 becomes too difficult. Maybe just me, but i cant tell the difference between a 03,04,05 mini cooper for eg. its a crap shoot.