I have a Rampage 84 I think. It's been sitting up for yrs & not in good shape, but somebody might want to restore it. Any idea how to price it? It was red now it's sunfaded pink & rusty. Tampa area

Asked by Jan 12, 2014 at 10:18 PM about the Dodge Rampage

Would I get more for it by hauling it to the junkyard?

4,015

you could try selling it first. not sure what to suggest in pricing. that is something unique, so you are looking for someone that wants a unique vehicle and wants to hunt for parts. there weren't many of those made, so parts will be hard to find.

If u still have it I am hunting for one they are not that valuable for scrap and for the car but people who want it will pay for it

I am looking for what you may have. 3372554105