anyone know where to get a rampage

Asked by Feb 26, 2014 at 12:22 AM about the 1984 Dodge Rampage

Im looking for a rampage year does not matter as long as body is repairable I live in pa so
looking for as close as I can get always wanted one if someone could even drop a hint on
where to find one it would help me out alot

3,555

there is one on Atlanta GA craigslist.

Theres also a 1982 Dodge Rampage here in Idaho for $1300, it needs work but they say it runs. http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/4311696401.html

I have one for $800, but i am in iowa

I have an 82 Rampage ready to be painted. If interested call Gene at 765-647-3332 anytime after 7pm eastern. I live in southeastern Indiana close to Cincinnati.

I have one that I am almost finished with, fixing the AC right now I have replaced most everything on it and still have a small leak to find. It has 84 thousand miles and is in excellent cond. needs nothing else all new tires, brakes, calipers pads rotors & hoses! Perfect Interior, List goes on & on. Little truck has NO Rust now or EVER!!! I am in Houston, Texas...Ph. 281-923-6996 if interested