My 1994 chevy camaro will not go into gear while driving unless you max out the rpm and slam it into gear

Asked by Mar 02, 2013 at 05:29 PM about the Chevrolet Camaro

your fluid levels are screwed up. With it idling pull the stick and see if it's all brown...and check to make sure it's between the hash marks- Don't rev it way up....no good could possibly come of this type of thing~

Be fortunate if your u-joints aren't feeling the impact and have squirted out all of their grease and have become fatigue cracked....be expecting a failure back there because of your absurd behavior...I'd grease the zerk and keep my fingers crossed. How's the driveshaft anyways? balanced? let's hope so.

are you like...17 years old? from the North Side of Milwaukee? have a girlfriend named Donna?? think I may have met you before...

24,585

If you have to SLAM any manual trans car into car like THAT to get it into ANY gear and you HAVE to max out the RPM's to do it, you have ( what sounds like anyway) a serious transmission problem...IF it's an auto trans Camaro, what are the fluid levels and what color is the trans fluid...dark, dirty red?? In any event, take it to a mechanic ASAP, do not pass go, and forget about collecting the $200 (though you may need it for repairs)...Good Luck! Side Note: Bob...what in God's name are you even talking about. Take a nap (and those meds), Sparky! LOL!!

@Racer_X. Do not believe in commercial pharmecuticals, it destroys the moo-joo such that can hardly get my little engine that could onto the tracks, let alone pull into the station with this stuff, it makes a changed man out of me, however copious amounts of the kind greenbud will put you in a good mood, if you were feeling crappy...now it will be alright!

19,045

yeah we used to do a double clutch from high to a lower gear when takeoff was needed,like a race with a buddie, but if you miss ,the teeth can chip,get clutch to open wider

19,045

the smoker you drink the player you get,,aaaay

no man, since diagnosed and shown the horror show that is my MRI scan (bring a sick bag) have learned to duck the symptoms using this wonderful 'cure' which makes the symptoms of MS disappear. wish I could "get stoned" but a medication called OPC-3 (a powerful antioxidant) and bags of the kind has kept me alive and kickin'

19,045

thats great, bout time opec did something usefull