Turning Signals & Fuses

Asked by Dec 15, 2013 at 09:57 PM about the Saturn S-Series

I need to know where the fuse box on my 1997 saturn 5-speed car is located.  I'm also
having trouble with the indicator light for the radiator constantly flashing on the dash
board of my car.  How do i fix this?  Also my right turning signal light is not working.  Is
this controled by a fuse?  Please help.  Need to pass NYS inspection before friday in
order to drive car out of state.  Must register car again.  Thank you everybody.

connect an OBD-II scanner (cheap about fifteen bucks) to the OBD-II port...read then reset the codes...light should go off~

okay...behind the panel near the passenger leg-well~

Science Teacher...you need to share your intellect with these that don't know how to work a computer.....all you do is search the problem then cherry-pick the answers.....a photo adds to credibility~~~you can start NOW by saying something, I give you ten reputation points and away you go~....should probably put a picture of your face and put your car into.your garage too~ gimme---jimmy~!

a Toyota would be a more sensible choice....there's a reason why Saturn went bankrupt...I'm just sayin...DavidH25 and I both drive the ole reliable Toyota and swear by their build standard and excellence...so sell this one now and buy a Corolla or Camry and not have to worry so much about how the car is affecting your lifestyle~

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. Is this the instrument that they use when they're check the engine codes? Do I need to buy this or just get an engine check?

I'm looking at buying a small SUV like the Hyndai or Ford Escape. I'd appreciate your opinion on these choices.

No Hyundai.....bad moojoo~ Ford Escape...can find parts okay...I guess...Toyotas as well....if on a budget seek out a USED one....100,000 miles on it and it's just getting started...(providing oil changes were done on schedule)~....so get yerself a Toyota....my personal criterion are 1,) how does the interior smell....2.) how does the exhaust smell? like coolant...like oil....white smoke....black smoke...blue smoke....much can be attained from smelling the exhaust ...3.) would look to see if this is a prior wreck, both by examining the body....straight as an arrow or dog trackin'?

tell them that you are not interested unless they can provide a CARFAX report on that VIN....~!

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInvento ryListing.action? sourceContext=forSaleTab_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true &cgLocale=en&embedType=NONE&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO &entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d308&entitySelectingHelper.select edEntity2=&ign-makerId-entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=m7&ign- modelId-entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=d308&ign-carId- entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=&ign-car2Id- entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=&zip=12352&distance=MILES_100& searchChanged=true&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true&sortType =undefined&sortDirection=undefined#listing=74640168

just have to get Jaguar express to bring it to you for $600~ or take a bus to IOWA and drive it back~

Can you tell me hte following: Did a check engine light on my saturn and it came up with the following codes: P0340 - almost same as below P0341 - sensor condition - camshaft position signal or timing belt change P0420 - catalytic efficiency low-bank 1 Any suggestions on how to get these remedied quickly and inexpensively? Thank you.

yes...you see the sensors are the eyes and the ears of your ECU...if proper ground is not happening the sensors will toss out unsubstantiated codes~ such as those that you've got~.....so wirebrush the main ground connection...battery cable to chassis...bolt them together for renewed ground potential~