Should I get a Jeep Wrangler?

Asked by May 18, 2009 at 10:18 PM about the Jeep Wrangler

I want to know if a Jeep Wrangler would be a good car for me

If you are looking for something for off-road or icy roads then jeep wrangler is the right choice.

if you like them then get one. good vehicles.

I have owned several now for years. I got into jeeps because I am a 4x4 buff and rode motorcycles for years also. I like the fact you can put the top down and pretty much go anywhere you want on or off road. It is also the most rebuildable caqr on the market!! That is the good points and now the cons as they say. They are difficult to learn drive for not experienced drivers. There is a lot to go wrong with them compared to a standard car. They are not Cadillacs in riding comfort or space. In all its up to you, you either love or hate them. I would say you really have to figure if you are going to use the jeep for what it was intended for. If you do get involved in a jeep club. It will help you more than you know!

jeeps are rad. you should get one!

if you want something to work on a lot and something that will nickle and dime you to death ..then yes get one.

The Jeep is a great vehicle.if you want one buy it.dont listen to what the others are saying.they probley have never owned one.if you get one get the 4.0 straight six engine.

I have the 4.0 in mine...motor is good but the drivetrain,wheels,front end in general will keep you at the parts store...had this jeep for 3 years...but pretty sure i will be getting rid of it very soon if all goes well.

i have 2.5 99 and i love it. this is my second one and it has 180000 on with no problems at all and they are a ton of fun

All depends on the kind of person you are! Wanna have fun wanna become part of a family who Loves Jeeps friends outdoors and just having fun? Then by all means join the Jeep family! Once you own a jeep you will always want another or will always own one! Many family members of mine have had jeeps and that's the one vehicle they always return to,no matter what else they have in the garage! I purchased our first Jeep two years ago, a 98 TJ and upon my purchase was told welcome to the family! Boy did I have no idea! I brought her home and went to work! Every time we took her out we got the famous Jeep wave, I was like hey this is pretty cool! We now also own a 2014 JK that I have promised to our daughter who is only 14 at this time! What a first vehicle! So to answer your question YES GO BUY a Wrangler! It will be one of the best investments you ever make!