I have a 98 plymouth breeze, i drove it out of my drive way and as soon as i turned it cuts off.....i tried to crank it up but all i hear is a clicking noise and it never came on, what could it be?

15

Asked by Nov 28, 2013 at 09:24 AM about the Plymouth Breeze

I have a 98 plymouth breeze, i drove it out of my drive way and as soon as i turned it cuts
off.....i tried to crank it up but all i hear is a clicking noise and it never came on, what
could it be? it was a cold rainy morning when this happened did this have something todo
with it?

116,005

It won't turn over at all? If so I would check all battery connections. They must be clean and tight.

15

nope all that happens is a clicking noise and my inside lights flickering on and off, but i have heard it could be battery problems

116,005

Yes that's what it sounds like. Check battery for full voltage. Also remove battery connections and scrape the corrosion off the inside of connection. Put back on good and tight. Also clean and tighten the negative connections on the frame and motor. Now once you do get it running again have alternator tested. It should be putting out 14 volts or so. An alternator going bad will lead to low voltage battery issues.

15

Ok ill give that a shot thanks alot!

If that don't help check the alternator I had the same problem in a truck I used to have