How much is my '87 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme worth?

60

Asked by Jan 24, 2012 at 03:51 PM about the Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

I have a well-kept '87 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme that has 115,000 miles on it.  It is metallic green and has a few rust spots around the bottom of the doors.  Other than that, paint is good.  Slight damage to the front fender, but everything works and nothing is damged except a small crack at the top of the fender.  It has new hoses, a new radiator, new battery and new fuse.  Gets decent gas mileage.  First of all, how much would someone pay for this?  Is it considered an antique and can I get more online than selling it by leaving it in a parking lot?  Finally, what do you think is the best I can get for it, and what do you think I can expect to get?

60

Also, how much do you think it would be worth if I got the fender fixed?

20

well it depends on if its a V8 or V6, and where it was built, Canada or the US. also, kijiji.com is the best place to seel it, prople local and nationally can see it, alot of people will pay to have a car shipped if they want it bad enough. and yes it is a classic. 25 years a classic, and 45 years an antique, you might be better off getting it appraised by a local company, cost about 100 bucks here in Newfoundland, not sure where you are but im sure it will be around that. then with the appraisal amount you can advertise that, and it adds value to the vehicle, actually having an appraisal along with it. hope this helps, let me know how you make out.

60

It was built in the US and it has a V6. It has the original owner's manual. Do you think you could give me an estimate if I fix the fender and get it appraised? How much without the appraisal?

20

Well i wouldnt be able to give you a correct estimate, I have an 87 Cutlass, with a V8, and if i was to sell it, I wouldnt ask any less than $4000, so with your having a V6, and the fender damage id' cut that in half. but now thats just my opinion not an official, id go the appraisal route, give you a better idea on what the car is worth and a better springboard for an asking price. hope this helps. heres a pic of mine:

975

worth between $1,600-$5,650

155

I've had a few old schools and from my experience with the v6 you wouldnt get much maybe $1100 at the most and thats if you find someone that has a v8 to drop in it. But I would give you around $900 for it if I was buying. Good Luck

I have my Olds Cutlass Supreme year 87 for sale for 700 my phone number is 9416237448 . my name is julio

Anyone know what my 1 owner, less than 100k Olds 442 with the 9 number package is worth? It run win I pulled it in the shed but the tires are dry rotten, and 1 very small dent in the drivers side very front of the fender and it's repairable! No need for another fender! It's the blue with gold writing?

10

Man i love this cutlass its a beauty we have one thats candy orange original everything..im lookin for another one..so i assume u havent set a price and what city u in.

Hey cutlassgurl I am very interested in selling my 442 and I'm asking 1500$ but I put the ignition key up somewhere and I can't find it but I could have one cut or I'd take 1300$ just like it is! I live 19 miles north of Huntsville Alabama on the state line!! If I have the key cut myself I'll probably just get it cranked and I would have to ask more for it! It's got 96k on it and my ex wife's mother bought it new at our local dealership and she gave the car to me so just let me know if you're interested? There were only 4 thousand of these # 9s ordered in 87!!!

Oh I have the door and trunk key and another one where ever I put the ignition key!!