Ford Bantam 2010 Heating problem

Asked by Feb 25, 2015 at 02:34 AM about the Ford Bantam

Hi can someone please help me. My bakkie all out of the blue starting to heat up. My
husband bought a new Waterpump as this was what the guy at Spares shop told him to
get - no luck it is still heating up to red. Help please. Can it be the Thermostat no
opening.

37,395

He should have replaced the thermostat along with the new pump. 99% of the time it's the thermostat that's bad. Replace the thermostat. If vehicle still over heats with new pump and thermostat, buy an air bleed kit from auto store. You may now have an air pocket in the system.

80

Disconnect those two water pipe that enter the cab and join those wich are from the engine together to return water to engine.

80

DisconnecThe those water pipe from the cockpit and join those from engine to return water to engine.

65,095

Why would you want to eliminate the heater core Matlopela? The thermostat is the likely cause of this problem as Reelin68 says.