Are the head bolts reusable on 1992 daihatsu rocky se 1.6 liter

Asked by Jan 26, 2017 at 07:24 PM about the Daihatsu Rocky

I'm replacing the head gasket and need to know if the bolts are yield to tork or if
that is what the split washers are for?

10

I have a 1990 Diahatsu Rocky, had a blown head gasket,,, took the head to the local machine shop, had it checked for cracks. The head and valves were ok.... The bolts were Ok and I reused them torque them to specification. I replaced the timing belt and tensioner at the same time. Worked out just fine...... since then I have replaced the starter,,,,, first one would not engage,,,, bought and used a Bosch SR4602X. I have misplaced my CD that was purchased a while back, Would like to adjust valve clearance, but will haft to wait until I can find the gap measurements. Have a great time with your Rocky.