I've got a Toyota Daihatsu Rocky 1992, 4Y engine second generation. My problem is that the gear box is broken, but I can't find the part to replace it. I was hoping I could replace it with another model of the gear box. Are there any other cars with the same gear box as Daihatsu Rocky? Thanks so much.

Asked by May 02, 2014 at 05:58 AM about the 1992 Daihatsu Rocky

24,035

Wow- the main problem is that you have an extinct car- with NO parts availability- now you are behind the 8 ball- I would go online to try to find out if those drivelines were shared with somethin' else- but I don't wanna- I am not interested this morning in spending time, finding out, for my own edification, if extinct Korean cars can be kept running- my advice- buy something else you can still get parts for-

65

wow. a-hole! you can get parts if you know its a Japanese vehicle and you look in U.K. or Australia. They are actually very popular. Also called rugger.