Daihatsu Rocky 1991 Radiator Busted

Asked by Apr 25, 2012 at 08:51 PM about the 1991 Daihatsu Rocky

I found out that my radiator in my rocky is busted and i have searched high and low for a new one, does anyone know of anywhere i can find a radiator for one? salvaged, new, whatever i can get i need one please help!

246,125

I couldn't find one for you, but one possibility is taking it to a local shop that repairs radiators in your area. The can recore and resolder the radiator to work like new. Hope this helps.

185

I have a couple here at the shop. Email us at daihatsurockypartsnorthwest@centurylink.net for details Jeff

35

you can order one at Toyota dealer, a little bit expensive but it is original from japan , hope it helps