Salvage parts from old Vega

Asked by Jul 19, 2016 at 12:56 PM about the Chevrolet Vega

I have an old Vega which is really badly rusted out on some property I just
bought.  Not sure of the year but it has "Millionth Vega"  on the door handles,
original paint is yellow with orange stripe, and 4 cylinder engine.  Bumpers good
and rear tail lights but really rough shape otherwise.  Anyone have an idea of
model year and if this is of interest?  I can send pics and remove parts.  Thanks

107,415

Not of interest as this is NOT Craigslist. Doing a search or decode on the vin number will tell you what year it is.

34,635

try Hemmings magazine- maybe the "Millionth Vega" means something-

Where are you located.. I'm in Spokane wash. kyle 509 218 8509 call me

I have a 76 Chevy Vega wagon needs two buckets seats or just the bracket

My bad I from O’ahu I need too finished my hot rod with 76 buckets seat if not I need just the bracket Christmas around the corner

259,215

There were 6,500 of these Orange cars made. I would say it is worth parting out so other Vega owners can restore their cars.

259,215

https://www.hemmings.com/magazine/hcc/2014/03/Chevrolutionary----1973-Chevrolet-Vega- GT-Millionth-Edition--1976-Chevrolet-Cosworth-Vega/3735391.html

259,215

I suspect the car is actually faded orange. The stripes peeled off showing the orange paint underneath. Stripes were either black or white.

Thanks for the answers. I totally forgot about this until the recent posts. I’m willing to part out what I can salvage. Looked at the car a week ago and the chrome bumpers, tail lights, and other trim parts are ok. Located Toronto, Canada area and I may be able to pull parts over Christmas break for those interested.