2007 mercury grand marquis HVAC

Benita Raines

Asked by May 28, 2014 at 06:57 PM about the Mercury Marquis

I had the hvac head replaced on my 2007 marquis, and now the dealership is saying the control arm needs replaced and they want another $1000. to fix.  when I took it back to them they said it is sticking, they fixed it but it has already stopped working again, can you help me?

Not sure what you mean by control arm, I can assume it is related to the HVAC system? Since you already had it back twice for the same issue and they couldn't fix it, I would have them correct the issue. This time on their dime since you already probably paid then $2K. You might have to get the regional manager in on your problem.

Yeah. Remind them of the old "Fix it right the first time" In California, there is a Bureau of Automotive Repair. See if there's an agency like that where you live. You might get it fixed right for free. Damn Dealers are hiring people these days with no Training or experience because they think that anyone can fix a car. Maybe in the 50's that was true but not today.