Anyone know where to find a Datsun 510 project

Asked by Apr 01, 2012 at 04:03 AM about the Datsun 510

Looking to pick up a Datsun 510 project in michigan. Mainly looking for a 2 door. But would consider a 4 door or a
wagon. Really interested in a Roller but willing look into projects at any stage of completion.

Try these web sites, ebay, autotrader.com,carsforsale.com,hemming motor news, craigslist, facebook marketplace, for starters, then you can google your search as well.

105

www.the510realm.com www.ratsun.com www.dimequarterly.com then try craigslist or ebay (Most are far too pricey tho ) Most of the cars are apparently made from Unobtanium.

10

I'm thinking about selling our 1978 Datsun 510 2dr hatchback automatic. If interested email me rbobchak@concast.net