what cars are similar to the body style of a datsun 510

Asked by Jul 09, 2013 at 09:43 PM about the 1973 Datsun 510

I love these cars..my favorite car was a 610 wagon phony wood dash with white vinyl and turquise exterior~...my drunken neighbor ran it up a pole after I switched the 4 speed with a 280SX 5-speed...it was marvelous..but these fond things are taken away in an instant....ol3 BMW 2002's are a bit like the sedan~ doncha think?

Alfetta sedan, Fiat 124 Sedan, Fiat 131 coupe/sedan/Brava- the Fiat 124 coupe is similar but sexier- and they are Italian

figured you'd get around to that one 'blues~ these things are not common...an Opel Manta...in the same league~had a 1973....blue...bad camshaft and lifters~

Manta- I love that car- there was one on EBay about a month ago, red, low mileage- it was good lookin- owned by a dealer who kept it in his showroom- I wanted it so bad- good choices judge- NOSMO- if you are gonna keep postin' these silly questions, you could at least give us some helpful points- otherwise, the judge and me jes' havin' fun- NOSMO COSMO- ohhhhhh- I get it! Jay Leno has one of those

they will offer a bitch-slap and tell you not to do that anymore...been there~

pretty blammed up but an example of an Opel GT...for what it's worth~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1JrtL-Fmsg

Here's your Opel Manta- you got good taste, judge

umm no, that looks like a AMC --amx~