Is there any fuel filter installed in Chevrolet Optra 2008.If yes what is its location

Asked by Oct 16, 2016 at 03:43 AM about the Chevrolet Optra

111,105

The fuel filter on this vehicle is located inside the fuel tank and is an integral part of the fuel pump module assembly. As such, it's not replaceable by itself and can only be serviced by replacing the entire pump module. It's a "lifetime" filter

Thank you very much for your reply.It seems that you have good idea kindly advice me about my problem in the car. When I just start the car it starts normally then after running for about 5 to 10 minutes it tries to stop and loses power but engine is not shut down when I try to give race it does not take I try to push accelerator few times the after a while something happens and it becomes normal and starts running normally with full power and everything becomes ok. I went to several workshops everyone says something different can you please advice as what is the exact problem in your opinion. Waiting for your advice. Thanking you

111,105

There are several things that can cause your issue, First I would try cleaning the throttle body. Make sure you use only a throttle body cleaner. If you need to adjust it turn the butterfly valve to its original settings, in-screw it till it only rest lightly on the screw, most mechanics try to adjust the idle from the butterfly only to end up getting an erratic engine, your idle speed control valve is very easy to service. Also check for vacuum leaks along intake. You may also what to check your camshaft position sensor TPS

Muy buenas noches, tengo un chevrolet optra 2008 es 1.6 sedan, y me aparece cheack engine P1181, lo han visto diversos mecánicos y ninguno sabe que significa, por favor me podrían ayudar