Hi, I have a Buick LeSabre GRAND NATIONAL, what can you tell me about it ? What's it worth ? email me at kathyfnp@hotmail.com THANKS

Asked by Apr 29, 2013 at 07:18 PM about the Buick Grand National

Hi,

shop for one. Smileage is important-

Cool comfortable car----convertibles are nicer~

100,085

If you owned one, wouldn't you know that the Grand National is not based on the LeSabre? --- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Grand_National#Grand_National.2C_T- Type_and_GNX

I have one, wondering what it might be worth ?? And, it's my understanding there weren't many made and wondering how many are still around ??

yahoo motors, car gurus...there are more...shop for one, hopefully will not find one that has been abused~

just ran into this today... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_LeSabre... approx 112-117 lesabre grand nationals were made.. the rarest of all Buick. i wouldnt have a clue on the price. i would like to see a picture of it. that would be awesome