yes my grand national 1984 keeps dieing on me and it seems to have a miss in it im just wondering if any body as a answe for me what could i start cheching please email me if you have any answers

25

Asked by May 25, 2013 at 07:08 PM about the 1984 Buick Grand National

you have helped me before with my shifter handle color now can you tell me wich one this is saddle grey or dark greyyes my grand national 1984 keeps dieing on me and it seems to have a miss in it im just wondering if any body as a answe for me what could i start cheching please email me if you have any answers

95

I just spent several weeks checking down a vacuum leak . I had sprayed it with carburetor air and couldn't find it . it ended up being in a sharp 90 degree bend of a nipple right of the manifold .

300,105

Also check your ignition components.

95

remove all the vacuum lines and you will probably find the week if not plugged all the holes . It should run better get back with me if it does . using voice text on phone almost impossible

8,665

ignition module (below coils) & maybe replace the ignition wires / sparkplugs too.