Chime won't stop

10

Asked by Dec 01, 2015 at 11:38 PM about the 1985 Chrysler Fifth Avenue

Been working on and driving my 1985 Chrysler Fifth Avenue for a couple of
months, but can find wiring schematics for the chime and it won't stop ringing
when I drive. What doe it go to or why Is it going off?

104,215

It could be the seat belt or door chime, look under the dash most chimes are round could be green or black in color...

10

I think its the seat belt... The light for the belt comes on right at start up, but after, it disappears. I think the switch inside is either stuck open/closed or may be disconnected? Would it show up on the dash light or maybe possibly the doors? I can't find a schematic of the system it connects to anywhere and I'm starting to just take shots in the dark... haha