HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THIS?

Asked by Sep 15, 2012 at 06:55 PM about the 1968 Plymouth Road Runner

I need to know if this is from a Plymouth dealership clock or a clock sold to the public, in general is it legit? It is heavy steel face and it enamel painted. I have yet to find anyone who has seen one. It appears to be a clock face, hence the center hole and indents on the 10 and 2 o'clock positions on the outer diameter. I aquired this recently.
Any information would be appriciated.
Thanks,
Brian

245

i saw one it was a clock sold to public it had hand hands on it tho ect

Dwayne, any chance do you remember howw much it was sold for? I am just wondering as this has never been used or installed/assembled as a clock?