I have a 1980 Oldsmobile cutlass Brougham that need some tail light bezels where can i go to get some without going to bone yards

25

Asked by Sep 12, 2009 at 11:48 PM about the 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass

it is a three bar tail light bezels for a four door sedan

15

In case you haven't located the bezels yet... You might try E-Bay, Don't laugh ... It is hit or miss but you would be surprised on what you find, Or look into Craigs List. Happy hunting. Jim

205

I'm going to pic-n-pul tomorrow, I'll look for those parts. Bezels?, is that the part around the lens? The chrome or body colored pieces? Maybe the whole lens assy.? Anyways they sell me stuff out there heck-a-cheap so if I can get it I'll let you know cost/avail./condition.(3-20-2010).

205

Yeah, I looked, they were cracked/broken. I'll keep looking

205

re: 1980 Cutlass tail lights. There is a set of 81's at the Pick-n-pull, they have twelve squares with the bottom three for reverse(white lens). Are they the same? They are in good shape, slightly faded but otherwise complete. Located in Lyon County NV.