Need advice on how to fix starting problem

Asked by Sep 12, 2010 at 02:39 PM about the 1982 Volvo 240

I recently bought this 82 Model 240 with 2.2L turbo.  I can get it to start once per day only.  Once started, it runs very well.  I already replaced the accumulator but this did not solve the problem.  I suspect it has something to do with the distributor cap.  Any ideas?

25

i would go to auto zone and see if its the distriburter if not then check the starter but check all fluids first

15

while at autozone or advance auto parts have the battery and chargeing system checked. I'll bet it's the battery. Good luck.