Hi, I came across your site and i am hoping you may be able to help. I have a 1988 LHD 1971cc hightop Multivan. After doing some research i found it is based on the vanagon. My question to you is i had my sliding door window (which also slides open)smashed in, and also the Opposing window, which opens out. I having a lot of bother trying to locate replacements and wondered if you knew anything about it. The windows where brown coloured and plastic. my email address if you can help is tojonniwithlove@hotmail.com Thank you in advance for your help. regards John

Asked by Feb 13, 2007 at 01:29 PM about the 1988 Volkswagen Vanagon

16,645

Hello, You can try auto parts online. Here is a place that will look for different types of glass for you: http://www.89glass.com/. I'm not sure if you are local to the US (I know the Multivan was not). If not, hopefully you have a similar site that does installations. Best of luck! CarGrrl