Interceptor Dodge Ramcharger?

5

Asked by May 12, 2013 at 04:04 AM about the 1988 Dodge Ramcharger

I'm buying my first car, I know I've been here before on another truck but that fell threw. What I have here is a 1988 Dodge Ramcharger, and from what the guy says its got a police interceptor 318 v8 in it. I've never heard of this before. Any thing I should know or worry about?

Was the installation done correctly? I wouldn't worry too much about it if it has been workin' just fine.~

5

It runs like a dream. I can't seem to find specs on it though

102,835

You can't find spec on it because the Interceptor name is usually associated with the Ford name. Dodges have the Dodge Charger Pursuit. Treat it like it has a ordinary 318 engine unless it's proven to be better.

Isn't that something. These really are SUPER cars with the 5.6 and the Pusher Bars and Heavy Duty transmissions with the gogli-gear or whatever they call it, have heard repurposed drivers complaining that it seemed to have tooo many gears~ Silicone Heater Hoses....nothing but the Best for those sworn to protect us!~