Doors

25

Asked by Jun 19, 2008 at 12:45 PM about the 1989 Dodge Daytona

How do you take off the doors? And where is the wiring harness for the doors? I'm trying to take both doors off of an '89 and replace them with ones from a '90.

8,285

Open the door, look at the door pillar... Think intuitively and you shouldn't have many problems... Take your time, make sure the door is supported while you're taking it off, and make sure you disconnect harnesses before you pull it away... Thats the best advice I can give you without having taken the doors off that car in particular...