1986 DODGE (C/S) TURBO Z

Asked by Jul 02, 2009 at 01:20 PM about the 1986 Dodge Daytona

I'm looking to buy a restored 1986 Dodge Daytona Z C/S car   Turbo Z

30

i have one does not need to be restored it is still mint red with a biege interior jwilliams@telus.net

10

i have a dodge daytona turbo z c/s package that is black with gold and silver mag wheels and with t tops. this car i bought new and only has a little over 71,000 miles on it. Has been garaged most of it's days. The tire are the real wide original size and only have around 600 miles on them. Make a good offer and it could be yours. cell #1-317-374-5779

30

Watch out for mopar4me. That car has been listed for at least 2 years. I contacted him and wanted more pics and info and he would not give any up. This car is all over when doing a 86 Daytona search online, but all sites just have the one picture and nothing else at all. Something is not right with this postingbevaise the guy makes no attemp to seriously inform people or seem like he wants to sell it, if he really has the car.

30

i have had the car in my family since new if i jumped ever time some idiot asked for pictures i would lost my mind by now even supposedly serious buyers are starting to piss me off what to say the car has under 25,000 ks on every thing is original except front tires have paper work from bill of sale to oil changes on warranty '

30

Why even advertise if you "feel" communicating with potential buyers is a hassle? I have had to deal with moronic sellers who ask wayyy above fair value, don't call back, etc. I think you tried to say what more can you say about the car. If you think that your post covers putting a car for sale online, that is pathetic. If someone is going to buy something online and most likely have it shipped to them, there is no way anyone would buy a car based on a one or two sentence description and one picture. People want more pics and info and it pisses you off? WTF? How old are you? You sound like a whiny 5 year old. Any problems you have had I would guess are caused by you in not knowing how to interact with fellow human beings.. Please excuse buyers for wanting to know about what they would be spending a few thousand dollars on. If you really conduct yourself in life like you come across here, we all need to pray for you!