1986 DODGE (C/S) TURBO Z

Asked by Jul 02, 2009 at 01:20 PM about the 1986 Dodge Daytona

I'm looking to buy a restored 1986 Dodge Daytona Z C/S car   Turbo Z

30

i have one does not need to be restored it is still mint red with a biege interior jwilliams@telus.net

10

i have a dodge daytona turbo z c/s package that is black with gold and silver mag wheels and with t tops. this car i bought new and only has a little over 71,000 miles on it. Has been garaged most of it's days. The tire are the real wide original size and only have around 600 miles on them. Make a good offer and it could be yours. cell #1-317-374-5779

30

i have had the car in my family since new if i jumped ever time some idiot asked for pictures i would lost my mind by now even supposedly serious buyers are starting to piss me off what to say the car has under 25,000 ks on every thing is original except front tires have paper work from bill of sale to oil changes on warranty '

looking for parts for my 86 daytona cs turbo z any help???? dunagan1986@gmail.com