2002 VW Cabrio owner here - without the fusebox cover. Does anyone know which fuse is for the fuel pump? My Haynes manual was no help, saying it was #28 when my car only has 22 fuses. Thanks!

90

Asked by DisgruntledCabrioman... Dec 17, 2014 at 05:50 PM about the 2002 Volkswagen Cabrio

I have no fuse box diagram and trying to replace my fuel filter - need to pull the fuse for the fuel pump for the procedure but don't know what number it is.

34,525

check your owners manual every vw seems to be prevalant to place the diagram in there. but any ways if you don't have your book here is a diagram that lists the relays (found a better one)