I need body ground Schematics for a 1995 f350 ford dump

20

Asked by Jun 30, 2013 at 01:03 PM about the 1995 Ford F-350

I have a ground problem on my truck, and I have replaced some of them but I cannot find all of them so I would like to have some Schematics so I know where all my body grounds are.

the wire gauge that you're using for the ground should be LARGE enough for the device that you're using...if it's a dump motor that isn't going to be too far off of your startermotor (amperage-wise) and needs that MEATY connection to ground....is no secret is the Chassis that runs the entire length of the vehicle and presumably HAS a solid connection through the 1/0 cable to the battery from chassis ground~

I found plenty of wiring diagrams/schematics for the 1995 F350, but none include a dump body. Will the others do you any good? I will post them if so

the thing will heat up and want to catch fire...we can't have that~!

Judge on an F350 with a PTO for a dump body, all due respect, it should probably have a 00 ground cable. No harm in that, is there?

It's probably a PTO and not electric motor to power the hydraulics...or is it Danfinn?

Best Answer

the PTO sticks out of the transmission or transfer case? never actually seen one of these in use, but understand is a good reliable source for unbridled torque...a rip saw...grinder...possibilities are endless with one of these~

20

ts not a pto its electric

20

does any body have any schematics I would really appreciate it if some could let me know