Cast Iron Bracket Snapped

Asked by Mar 26, 2014 at 04:06 AM about the 1990 Buick Riviera

Hi i have a 1990 buick riviera and my motor mount broke causing this cast iron bracket to Brake as well it goes from the motor pretty sure three bolts to underneath the drivers side wheel well 2 bolts i got the bracket off but cant find it anywhere or the name of it and im pretty sure its purpose is to keep the motor from turning side ways it still runs but with the motor mount broke and that support bracket thing broke the motor shakes i just want to the name of the part it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

1,285

Greetings I am not sure which part you are seeking however allow me to direct your attention to gmpartsdirect.com. There you should be able to find answers. Good Luck. SEMPER FI

1,720

I believe the casting you broke sits on top of the motor mount and the other end mounts to the engine/transmission at several points. Unless the part number has changed I believe it is 22112616 and is the same from 1989 thru 1993.....since it was used for 5 years you may find one is a salvage yard or pick-n-pull,