1999 silver arrow

115

Asked by Nov 09, 2010 at 06:08 AM about the 1999 Buick Riviera

Has anyone ever seen one?  I've always thought it would be fun to pick one up, but i've never seen one on sale.  My bet is that most are away in garages, and are never brought out to see the light of day.

35

I have seen a couple and by that i mean 2 and neither of them were for sale Buick only produced 200 of these cars before they stop the production of rivieras. Your best bet just keep looking around eBay craigslist and on craigslist instead of just your city go to Google and see if you can find any and if you do they are not going to come cheap especially if they are in good condition.

yea my friend owns one is actually looking to sell it its number 74 if i remember correctly and i think he wants 18k for it its very low miles on it its in richmond va u can e-mail me back it u are ever in town and want to see it my email is nader11g@yahoo.com

75

I am not too sure how serious you are at purchasing one of these cars but if you are one thing you should look for if you find one is all the special equiptment it came with. Obviously it will have the SA markings on the dashboard, headrests, and on the exterior. But it originally came with a car cover, SA key rings, and a SA owners manual cover. i believe that is everything, i may have missed something though.

145

I'm very interested in buying one. If anyone knows of anyone trying to sell one, let me know with a reply. Thanks.

15

I know someone who is interested in selling one. excellent condition. Number 198.

15

I know someone who is interested in selling one. excellent condition. Number 132.

50

I have 124 with under ten thousand miles make an offer. Bill

30

I have 114 with 149,000 miles. Needs some restoration. One owner, drives smooth. Will sell, make an offer

10

i own #65 of 200. it has 78800 miles. great condition. i am listening to offers. if the price is right, i will sell it. i bought it from the original owner, and i have not put more than 200 miles on it. its my sunday ride. u can email me @ schlempdeli@yahoo.com

20

original owner #66--38000 mi--always garaged--all the trimmings--very good condition--buick rivi silver arrow

10

Please , may I see some photos inside and outside. Thanks!!! My e-mail is: wildisla12@gmail.com and my cell phone # is:(908)-305-4020.

10

Have #96 Buick Silver Arrow. One owner have all the extras.ie key chains,cover ect. Approximate mileage. 38,000. Can get details for you if interested email dbsolze@roadrunner.com.

10

My friend has one for sale - Unfortunately we live in Lindsay, Ontario, canada #197

I have one for sale, but I don't know how much they are worth. Mine is #166 from California. 80K miles in excellent condition with all the trimmings including the key chain! I'm in Missouri now. Do I have any interest out there?

Hey rivieraowner, I'm interested in #166. Email me back at zuldaddy77@gmail.com

30

I would like to sell my #114. It is in fair condition....some rust. I have the cover and key chain. Original owner...150,000 miles. This vehicle rides well and the interior is in good condition...needs some paint and body work. If you are interested, I have pictures.

20

My # 196/200 is for sale. Good inside and out. Photos on request.

I have # 170 for sale. It has 112000 miles condition is fair. my e-mail eugenel1943@gmail.com