my 95 roadmaster will not start

Asked by Nov 28, 2013 at 11:46 PM about the 1995 Buick Roadmaster

have replaced the following...key tumbler, coil, temp.control sensor, starter, distributor, spark plugs...it starts and dies in the morning...but once started its usually ok...however today i turned it off at the store and it would not restart...please help...could it be the ignition control module

no, it's probably the main ground connection...follow the black battery cable to the end that attaches to the chassis ground...wirebrush till shiny that lug and the spot on the chassis that connect there...bolt them together to assure a 300 amp power connection without that biscuit of "semiconductor" that happens through years of repeated starts~ I love the roadmonster, and would buy one if one were handy in the 95424 zone~

no the battery connection is just fine