about my 95 Buick Roadmaster

Asked by Feb 09, 2016 at 08:23 PM about the 1995 Buick Roadmaster 4 Dr Limited Sedan

My Roadmaster will not start if it below 20 degrees outside, it is not the battery it has
800 CCA, it is not the fuel pump, the optispark, the ignition control module, or the coil.
When it gets warmer it starts and runs perfectly, what would cause it not to start when
its cold like that? It turns but it will not fire to start?

15

Sounds like you have water in the gas. Try a couple of bottles of dry gas. Make sure you have at least a half a tank of gas to help dissipate the water. Let run/drive for awhile to allow the dry gas to mix. Wait for that next cold day/monitor.