Where can I find the exerior 'wood' trim for my 68

Asked by Feb 04, 2007 at 10:34 PM about the 1968 Ford Country Squire

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

I have a 68 country squire wagon. It came with no rust or dents & only 77,000 miles. To finish it of I need to find a supplier of the wood grain panel (plastic transfere) Any pointers towards this would be appreciated
Thanks, Nigel

2 Answers

Hi woody, I've been looking everywhere to try and find the original wood panels for the exterior. Can't find it anywhere. Will keep an eye out. Maybe check the junk yard?

0 people found this helpful.

The wood finsh is a stick on vineer. there is no chance of being able to remove any from a old wagon even if you can find them

Your Answer:

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Ford Country Squire Experts

  • #1
    Tom Demyan
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Ford Mustang
317 Great Deals out of 38,105 listings starting at $1,312
Used Ford Bronco
199 listings
Used Ford LTD
18 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.