Where can I find the exerior 'wood' trim for my 68

Asked by Feb 04, 2007 at 10:34 PM about the 1968 Ford Country Squire

I have a 68 country squire wagon. It came with no rust or dents & only 77,000 miles. To finish it of I need to find a supplier of the wood grain panel (plastic transfere) Any pointers towards this would be appreciated
Thanks, Nigel

32,055

Hi woody, I've been looking everywhere to try and find the original wood panels for the exterior. Can't find it anywhere. Will keep an eye out. Maybe check the junk yard?

The wood finsh is a stick on vineer. there is no chance of being able to remove any from a old wagon even if you can find them