Looking for plastic trim moulding for 1985-1988 Country Squire

Asked by Dec 13, 2014 at 09:11 AM about the 1987 Ford Country Squire

I am restoring my fathers 1987 Ford Country Squire LX.  I got the vinyl wood grain from JC Whitney however I either need to find the molding or find a place that can relaminate the exiting molding.  It is all faded.  Got any idesa?

28,505

Have you tried ebay?

30

Yes, what I did to my '89 Country Squire worked fantastic and you can't tell the difference. 1. Locate an enamel paint with brush. 2. Brush on the blonde base color first. When dry.. 3. Brush the brown onto the blonde, with lite strokes, emulating wood grain. Use a cheap but dry brush. You will amaze yourself at how good it looks and brings it altogether.

Light hickory was the original color so you can strip and rewrap or you can paint it tan, bag roll it brown, then clearcoat it. Im modifying mine to look like the Family Truckster from Vacation