1966 Ford F 350

Trucknut1966
0

Asked by Oct 07, 2010 at 08:27 PM about the 1966 Ford F-350

Does anyone know the value of a 1966 Ford F350 with 72,000 original miles? The truck is in good shape. Good lookin ole gal

sorry but the f350 has not much of a resell value,top dollar if it is in good shape would be around $1,200.00.

Trucknut1966
0

Re: 1966 Ford F 350...Thanks for the reply! What is the reason the Ford F350 has such a low resale value? Did they make too many or is it just that the styling is not as desireable as other years? I live in the Seattle area and have never seen one like mine, so I can't believe it's because there are too many out there. I have been looking on the net for pictures of others like mine but all I have seen are a bunch of rust buckets in poor repair. I guess because of the low sales value, folks would rather send em to the junk yard rather than restore or maintain them. Does anyone know a site where you can view some in good condition?

mining3
0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_F-Series fro pictures. I have a 1976 F-354 ( it the pale jane custom model with a 360ci) , everyone say same thing about value that's good that means a rust free conventional cab will be cheap if I can find one. Keep a do a off the frame restore to stock + and put a 351 Windsor or Cleveland in it. change the gear ratio to 4:10 preferably 3:73 for gas mileage. Then do a Ak Miller propane turbo conversion the mileage in the term of gasoline cost it would be like 35+ miles per gallon, no shit. Economy or Performance Propane Fuel Conversions for Automotive Engines.  It was published by S-A Design (ISBN 0-931472-12-1) and appears to be out print now.  A few book sellers still seem have it stock however.  Another useful book to read is Larry W. Carley's Propane Conversion of Cars, Trucks & RVs.  It is published by TAB Books (ISBN 0-8306-3103-8) but this book also seems to be out of print.  You may have luck finding these books in your local library. See a out of print book titled alternated fuel conversions by S/A Design: http://www.rasoenterprises.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=45:propane&catid=42:fuels&Itemid=53

poppoboy
20

My 66 F350 has 78000 orginal miles....you couldn't buy a tire and wheel for 1200...don't believe everything you here over the internet...

Azizsv
20

Hello there I would like to buy F-350 pickup 1966 If some one has , pls email me some pic, to azizsv@gmail.com Thanks

Waterfrontray
0

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/dealer/ford/f350/1598428.html.... OBO

carboy57
0

you cant buy a F350 for 1200.00 anywhere....... that runs. maybe a parts truck. actually if he knew anything about vintage vehicles the F350 actually will bring more money than the F100 as they are rarer if they are in good shape. I expect the values for these trucks in a few years will be upwards of 12k.

Fd350
0

Yes, you can buy an F350 for under $1,200. I paid $800 for my running '66 F350 flatbed, did minor tune up and fluid changes, then drove it home 400 miles. No problem because it's a good ol' Ford! It has a 390 c.i. (old conversion) and an NP435 4 spd. No rust except on the front of the hood. No problem, I had a replacement hood in my boneyard. It spent it's early years parked indoors. No, you don't see good deals every day. But they are out there if you beat the bushes and if you are patient. "One man's junk in another man's treasure." Yes, all trucks on the internet are way over priced. Just because it's rare, doesn't mean that there is a demand for it. Anyone who wants to restore a little pickup truck and drive it to a few shows, does not want a bulky DRW F350. Only you or I could love an F-350. (lol) I wish I could buy every good deal out there, but I can't drive 'em all. :( I limit myself to six runners. I've had my '66 F-100 Camper Special since 1986. (I won't tell you how little I paid for that one back then. lol) I bought the F-350 for big jobs that my '66 camper special would rather not do. (I'm waiting for someone to tell me that Ford only made 3/4 T Camper Specials. I have an exception to that notion. I do have nice overloads on the Dana 44 Rear End, all factory, 352 w/ cruise-o-matic.)