i have 1988 ford f350 with ext cab 75000 miles one owner in good condition what is a good price to as

Asked by jbone629 Feb 02, 2014 at 12:19 PM about the 1988 Ford F-350 XLT Lariat Crew Cab LB

I have a ford f350 with ext cab 75000 miles one owner in good condition what is a good price to as

37,355

Depending on the part of the country you live in, the value will vary- for example, do you live in a nice suburb where people have a lot of money? Or do you live in farm country where a good work truck like that is worth its weight in gold? If you do, you could see as much as 5 grand for a low mileage old one-ton like that- if there's no rust- if it runs perfect- if the interior looks good- if it hasn't been wrecked- if, if, if, if...

20

I recently sold my 2005 F150 trough online service called www.cashonspot.com You can always request a quote, it's free. I'm not sure where you are located though, I think that company is local to NJ and NY Metro area