won't even crank over??

10

Asked by Feb 21, 2011 at 07:36 AM about the 1989 Chevrolet Corsica

Driving me crazy, its got to be something small. I have a brand new battery and new alternator in my car but I was having a hard time starting it. That low battery sound. The battery is fully charged, I checked. Now the car doesn't even crank over. Turn the key, not even a tick. I don't get it. Anyone have any ideas, I'm stumped.

10

It's a bad starter.

1,825

Might have a terminal thats not getting good enough contact. Can you turn your lights on/ any accesories? if so check terminals and if there fine check the power cable going to the starter. Might be lose.

10

cleaned and tightened all the wire connections. Starts right up now. Thanks buccaneerz89,,you got me going in the right direction. H2owner

1,825

Glad to help :D